We acknowledge Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to elders past and present.
See Sydney at its best - take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney.
From dawn until dusk, the view is always different. Don’t miss this unforgettable, and uniquely Sydney experience with your 10% discount. Climbs are available at dawn, by day, twilight or night.
Step 1: To make a booking and take advantage of the 10% discount, click here.
Step 2: Select your BridgeClimb experience
Step 3: Your Congress rate will be displayed at the checkout at the time of booking
BridgeClimb Special 10% Congress Rate Terms and Conditions
BridgeClimb Sydney’s standard terms and conditions that apply to all bookings can be found on their website at www.bridgeclimb.com/terms.
The Special Congress Rate Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- The special 10% Congress rate is valid for sale until 7 December 2023 and is limited to climbs (as stated above) occurring between 20 November 2023 and 7 December 2023 inclusive.
- Any climb dates outside of these dates will be at standard retail rates. The rates will vary depending on the type of climb and time of day selected.
- Congress delegates must present proof of their Congress registration or a Congress lanyard at time of check-in at BridgeClimb. Please note that the full rate will apply if this condition is not satisfied.
- The special Congress rate may be extended to family and friends, but they must be accompanied by a conference delegate on the Climb for the rate to be valid.
- Refer to http://www.bridgeclimb.com/things-you-need-to-know-to-climb/ for more details on how to prepare for your Climb.
- If you are 75 years of age or older or have any pre-existing health conditions, you must have a Certificate of Fitness completed by your GP prior to your arrival at BridgeClimb and present it to the team on the day of the climb.