We acknowledge Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to elders past and present.
Registration and fees cards
Your ticket is your all-access pass to exciting conference events, like the Australia Night, technical tours hosted by some of Sydney’s most prominent businesses, and a range of networking, learning, and development opportunities.
Registration fees are as follows:
Professionals from low to lower-middle income economies
What’s included in your ticket?
- Attendance for one person to the 23rd World Congress on Safety and Health at Work, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney), Australia from 27 – 30 November
- Ticket to the evening opening ceremony and welcome function on 27 November
- Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea on 28, 29, 30 November at the ICC Sydney
- Ticket to the Australia Night Gala event on 29 November
- On-demand access to recorded conference sessions
- Access to interactive forums
- Technical tours (limited spaces available)
- Ticket prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Ticket rates for groups of 10 people minimum receive a 20% discount. To register 10 or more delegates at the one time, please sign into the Group Registration Portal
- Students must provide a valid student card
- Accompanying person tickets entitle the holder to attend the opening ceremony and reception, Australia Night Gala event, IMFP Festival, and the closing ceremony
- Credit card and merchant fees apply
23rd World Congress | Sydney, Australia
Sign up to our newsletter
Don’t miss out on World Congress announcements and work health and safety insights and research – direct to your inbox.